The header image for this post was created by Neil Godding at Unsplash
Did you know that we’ve created a podcast?
We even have a post for the show notes for episode zero
Don’t ask. Jay is being weird with numbering stuff
which you can read by clicking here.
That’s right, you can get the Waffling Taylors in your ear holes as well as your eye holes!
Why do you always have to make it weird Jay?
But How Do I Get It?
Well, just head to one of these handy-dandy links to get access to the Waffling Taylors podcast – now with audio.
serious, Jay. That’s just weird
- PocketCast users can click here to subscribe.
- If Podchaser is more your thing, then you can click here to see or listing.
- If you’re an iTunes person, then click here to subscribe
- For the Libsyn page we’re putting together, you can click here.
that one is still a work in progress though
- Folks wanting the raw RSS feed can click here.
I’ll even include a handy/dandy player, right here so that you listen to them all
because I’m pretty cool like that
What’s It About?
It’s an extension of the site, but in 45-60 minute episodes of audio nonsense.
it’s not really nonsense, though
Take a look through the show notes for the first episode to see just what to expect.
Let us know what you think of our podcast in the comments below (or the comments section on the show notes), definitely subscribe to it
that way you’ll get all the new episodes as soon as they’re released
and above all: